Monday, October 1, 2012

LAZY-T

Friday was our church's annual Lazy-T camp out.
The sun set was glorious and the weather was almost perfect. Especially for me since I came home early and didn't have to sleep in the cold bunks.



Tom, Turbo and Tony took us for a lovely hay ride. We rode through the woods and watched the sun go down as the moon came up. It is sensational.


Unfortunately my cell-phone camera doesn't have zoom. The trees were stunning dressed up in their fall colors. Do other states have such amazing fall backdrops?



4 comments:

  1. I didn't sleep in the cool bunks either. I slept out in the open.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hope other states--particularly Texas--have Fall color! I'll let you know.:-)

    ~ Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad you had a fun camping trip....I did too, beautiful scenery, lovely sunny weather and even a little touch of fall here and there. Lots of pictures to come.

    ReplyDelete