Monday, February 25, 2013

Goal Update

Well here is my two month update. 
The key is: smiley face mean I'm doing well, the frowny face means I'm not doing well.
  • Pray for at least 5 minutes in a row everyday :)
  • Evangelize regularly 
  • Exercise my torso and shoulder :(
  • Go to Africa
  • Be an exemplary employee :)
Thank-you notes from several managers (I already used up the gift card)

  • Help out at least once a month at the Mennonite Sewing Circle
  • Successfully complete the Perspectives course :)

My score card so far
  • Pray at the abortion clinic at least once a month :)
  • Spend time with my family :)
  • Read through the Bible :)
  • Sew up flannel from Grandma Cook's :)

flannel baby quilt



  • Improve my unicycle skills and attend at least one tridge meeting during the year 
  • Get married 
  • Help out around the farm
  • Learn more Spanish :)
  • Be a part of church activities :)
  • Save money to buy a field
  • Have fun! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment