Friday, December 5, 2014

One Year Ago Today

Josh asked me to be his girlfriend. 
We've learned a lot, laughed a lot, and had a lot of fun. 

I don't like girl's blogs that just brag about their guys, but I'm going to do it anyway.
Last Saturday, I had some disappointing news (I'm not in nursing clinical rotation until January of 2016.) I worked Monday morning, went and talked with the nursing secretary at school and confirmed my "un-registered" status then had classes all day. I got home right before dinner and was tired and discouraged. Josh came to our house after he got out of work, and he brought a rose and chocolates for me! 

I think this pictures says "Watch out world, Betsy and Josh have teamed up."

2 comments:

  1. Oh you two are so cute together! Excited with you, and it's good to brag and remember those things that make the other person smile and feel cared about. = ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go ahead a brag all you want here....we are on your team!

    ReplyDelete