Saturday, April 4, 2015

DIY

Do It Yourself guide for flipping your fridge doors.


If you have a fridge that opens the wrong way

take the doors off
switch this thingy from this side

to this side

switch this thingy on the door

over here, it only fits one way!

change this holder on the top. it also fits only one way

there should be a dust plug for that side, but it is hard to get out and breaks easily ;)
I recommend using a very thin flat  thing to help get it out

Then when you replace all the screws it should be like this

Now it is ready to move into my kitchen

2 comments:

  1. I have a fridge with this problem... I'm not a lover of DIY projects tho so I might just have to live with a backwards fridge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you renting your fridge? Have them fix it for you.

    ReplyDelete