Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Crawlspace Correction

 For those of you who thought that picture was us in the crawlspace, that was us in the kitchen getting ready to go in the crawlspace. 


entry way...ie hole in the kitchen floor


That's Josh standing on the ground of the crawlspace his knees are at the kitchen floor level

These pictures still don’t do it justice, because I’m not willing to take my camera down in the dreadful space. But at least maybe you will have a better idea. It really is about one foot tall. In order to get under the main center beam I have to go to the “big” dugout spot and literally pull myself through on my flat belly and the larger circumference area of my back side still rubs the board! Anyway, my wonderful husband and I spent several more hours down there on Monday night, so that we could turn the heat on.

3 comments:

  1. We've got one of those too. I think I'm done working in it but if not I know who has experience! Joel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! Now THAT IS a CRAWLspace. I'm glad I don't have to wiggle down there!

    ReplyDelete