Monday, September 10, 2012

Niki's Shower


We had so much fun. 
Niki (one of my co-workers) is having a baby in November. This is her first baby and naturally she needs some baby items. 



A bunch of us got together and surprised her with a shower. The big box is a stroller/car seat combo. We all chipped in and really surprised her. The cool thing was, when she opened it up, it was her favorite color (purple) and one she has looked at buying already!


I made a baby blanket and packaged it with one of my favorite children's book. 
Brown Bear, Brown Bear.
Niki had seen the blanket in progress. I had taken the yarn to work and had some of the residents help roll the yarn into neat little balls.


Libby made chocolate cake and frosting from scratch. I frosted the cake and despite Logan's pleas, he received none.

I love life!

2 comments:

  1. That is so nice. I actually saw those purple car seats the other day. You know me, I like purple as well. They make a playpen like that so maybe I can get a purple play pen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes. we wanted to get that for her too, but our budget ran short :(

    ReplyDelete