Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Kayak

This is looking downstream where we would have gotten stuck!    

That is looking back upstream where we came from.


Ulyssa is the adventurous friend I’ve been missing in my life. Who else would let me put my Grandpa’s old car-racks on top of her car, then put the kayaks on and then drive down the road. What fun we had going down the Chippewa River. We started up at the new Chippewa Nature Center launch and came down to the main Chippewa Nature Center. It took us exactly 2 hours. We did scrape bottom quite a few times, so next time we’ll have to skip our morning meal and leave our water bottles in the car.

1 comment:

  1. How fun....I got to go Kayaking too....had a blast, got drenched although I never left the boat, and had a great laugh watching the guys roll Grace out of the kayak and onto the dock.

    ReplyDelete