Tuesday, July 2, 2013

St Ignace Car Show

Some of my friends invited up to the St Ignace car show. They also invited me to camp with them for the weekend. Then they waited for me to get off from work, and drove an additional 30 minutes out of the way to pick me up. In case you were wonder, the next exit after the Clare visitor center has a park and ride. We now know to use that instead of the one-way-no-easy-turn-around-Welcome Center. Anyway, here are some photos from the show.


Rebekah and Terril were always willing to pose. :)



Carmen and I drive these in our dreams!

Tyler admired this car that had more than just the tires in his view.


A unique parking brake.



Coolest paint job. It swirled Rebekah and Lydia's matching dresses.



Cutest truck on the block.

Ugliest truck on the block.




That's what it's all about.


No comments:

Post a Comment