Wednesday, June 26, 2013

What's Up

Here are some of the things I did the other day.

                                                      Strawberries                                                      

Libby sorted and washed them

Naomi and I de-topped and cut the berries. 

Laruen Mae did everything. Pick, clean, hull, package.
My brother got a good deal when he married her.

Isn't that about the niftiest thingy-ma-jig you've ever seen? It keeps ones hands from getting sticky and yicky.


Mom sugared and bagged up all of our berries.
She also hauled them all down to the freezer.


                                                             Banner Design                                       




That's my design job. I love my Mac.

And this is how it turned out. Ready for action.



                                                                Dress Making                                                                


Naomi helped me make this little jumped for Kaelyn.


                                    BY THE WAY                                    

(:  I just had one of the best smoothies I've ever had in my whole life. 
Too bad I ate it all or I could share a picture with you. :)


4 comments:

  1. you have been busy.....

    where does done get one of them thing-a-ma-jiggies?

    Did you make the smoothie....if so what was in it...if not where did you get it....smoothie lovers of the world need this information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you never cease to amaze me! all in a day's fun.

    as the AZ Tia requested: PLEASE do tell more about the smoothie.

    That is a super nifty baggie thingy. Grandpa would love it.

    What a cool banner!

    I'm drooling at the strawberries.

    How cute is that outfit!

    I love all the pictures.

    Keep having a wonderful week!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the smoothie was made by Naomi so I highly doubt that it has a recipe...the thingy-ma-jig was purchased from a mail order catalog..sorry I don't know which one...facts person I am not...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I added fresh strawberries in with frozen blueberries and frozen raspberries. I used some general instructions from Julie on how to make smoothies. (around a cup of yogurt, some vanilla, and a little sugar blended together) I like lots of berries in my smoothies so it was fairly thick.
    N

    ReplyDelete