Monday, March 3, 2014

Spring Break

Between naps and other frivolities, I plan to spend my break reading a Jane Austin novel, and eating chocolate truffles. I had hoped to go to Joplin, Missouri with some friends, but that didn't work out. Some other plans I had fell through, and I signed up to work and take some hospice training on Friday. So that kind of put the ka-puts on going anywhere for the week. But with a book in hand, I have determined to make the best of it!



Thanks to Josh, I had some exquisite truffles.


I don't think they are going to last out the week. 
A visit to the candy shop might need to be added to my agenda for the week. 
Maybe first thing tomorrow?

1 comment:

  1. I like the way you relax...good book and chocolate....if you have time you might make your own...here is a quick recipe I've fallen for
    http://gmofreegirl.wordpress.com/2013/11/23/raw-cacao-peanut-butter-balls/

    ReplyDelete