Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekend

Saturday, Josh and I went over to Scotville. While he played in a disc golf tournament, Lydia and I walked along Lake Michigan and enjoyed the lovely autumn day.

Lake Michigan. Its beauty always impresses me. Every visit is unique.

I enjoyed seeing the colorful trees the whole drive!

Josh Staple, Tim Vandezande, Brittany Staple, Me, Lydia Vandzande
(Josh Reames behind my camera)
Sunday afternoon a few of us went and tramped through the lovely acreage called Flip City. The Joshes (how do you say Josh plural?) had a good time throwing discs, Tim and Brit had fun being Tim and Brit, and Lydia and I enjoyed the rocks and trees. At the end of the afternoon I was able to convince most everybody to begrudgingly pose for this picture.





1 comment:

  1. Hummm...how did you get to Lake Michigan without a certain lake-loving sister going along?

    ReplyDelete