Friday, March 27, 2015

Thanks ACE

Sometimes sales come at just the right time. 


ACE is running a paint sample sale all this month. You can buy little color sample cans for 99 cents. Usually they are 4 dollars a piece. The first day I went I got six.


The next day I saw the sign said, "limit of four different colors." So I bought four. My stash has continued growing!

Kitchen wall...


Nice color but too purple for what I wanted.
When I walked in on Monday morning, the guy at the paint station informed me that their dark base was out so he couldn't make any of those colors! So I went back several days later and got my next set.

So far we have chosen:
Mountain Vista (blue) for the kitchen
Favorite Memories (blue) for the master bedroom
Cottage by the Sea (blue) for the hallway
Make Believe (blue) for the front room
and
Apricot Macaroon (peach) for the bathroom.

Master bedroom color
















There may be a reason they call me BlueberryBetsy!

checking colors against the kitchen cabinet....these were all rejects for the kitchen

samples on the bedroom wall



1 comment: