Saturday, November 3, 2012

Great minds shop alike

Julie and I went shopping for a bridal shower. We did not go shopping together, but we did end up buying the same thing!

One of our friends is registered at Kohls. I'm not used to shopping there and didn't know how to find anything. I did find the kitchen area. Then, with my wish list in hand I searched for the 6qt mixing bowl. After going round and round the same display cases, I still couldn't find it. However, I did see some really nice baking sheets. The wish list said that 1-of-2 was still remaining. Little did I know that the other 1-of-2 item had been purchased by my sister.

Ha! Great minds shop alike.

2 comments:

  1. that's funny! Maybe it should read...Cook minds think alike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She probably could not find the mixing bowls either. ;)

    ReplyDelete