Friday, November 23, 2012

Spoiled

Some people think I live a spoiled life.


What do you think?

My Mom washes my clothes.
My Dad changes the oil in my car.
My Brian takes me out on the weekends.
My Libby makes me treats to eat.
My Logan helps me with my bright ideas.
My Naomi gives me back rubs.

They take out the garbage, do the grocery shopping, prepare the meals, fix the house, pay the bills plus...

When I get home from work there is always someone to meet me.
When I get sick there is always someone to pamper me.
When I get mad they all know how to deal with me.
When I am happy they all know how to make me happier.

The people I take care of at the nursing home remind me to enjoy life while I'm young.
I tell them "I'm trying to."




3 comments:

  1. hummm....sounds like a blessed life to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Aunt Carolyn, definitely blessed. And thanking God for it everyday

    ReplyDelete