Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Without Complaining

On Sunday Pastor Jimmy Lang gave us an exhortation regarding complaining. I for one needed that. I'm pretty well versed in the line of complaining. It is so easy to see and feel things to complain about: work, life, pain, friends, family, cars, the weather and circumstances. I do have things that "get-me-down" but I need to remember that complaining and murmuring is wrong, in fact it is sin.

May I learn to stop the sin of complaining and remember to give thanks in all circumstances.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you girls used your collective giftings to make this wonderful reminder that we need to thank Abba for ALL our blessings.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. btw- I don't know if I've seen this blog layout. Quite fitting for you I think.

    ReplyDelete