Wednesday, April 17, 2013

24 great things about yesterday





  1.  I had my 24th birthday off from work.
  2. Sitting in a sun beam.
  3. Sleeping in as long as I wanted to.
  4. A nice afternoon nap.
  5. Working in the garden.
  6. Talking to my Zambian sister on my cell phone.
  7. Using my new bicycle tire pump from Mom.
  8. Riding my purple road bike.
  9. Eating picnic lunch at Dow Gardens.
  10. Hanging out with Logan and Naomi.
  11. Shopping with Mom and Naomi.
  12. Receiving a Happy birthday text from my Joel.
  13. Seeing KENDRA at church.
  14. Eating a long john Logan bought at Hamilton's bakery.
  15. Finding a package of gummy bears at my place.
  16. A super duper blog post from Julie.
  17. Eating Ghiradelli mint chocolate with Mom and Naomi.
  18. Making a headband for my niece.
  19. Relaxing.
  20. Leaving the door open (first time this year)
  21. Finishing lesson 13 in Perspectives class.
  22. Checking my friends blog.
  23. Brian brought me pizza for lunch.
  24. Spending time with my family.



2 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good birthday Betsy. I've always found taking the day off of work for my birthday is a good way to celebrate! Happy 24!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Ours are not that far apart, mines the 18th:)

    ReplyDelete