Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Substitute Teaching

While Jimmy and Carmen (otherwise known as Dad and Mom) went to a doctor's appointment I helped  watch their girls. We had a blast.


They brought along their school work. I had forgotten how hard 4th grade was. Whew I'm glad to be done with that. Bethany is doing the same math workbook I did.  

Rebekah is doing very well with her 2nd grade work. In fact here she taking a moment to celebrate completing that entire math book!


Good thing Mom was available to help too. That school was a lot of work. Abigail had a phonics page about "aw" words. I figured out all the pictures except for the one with a chin. Mom helped us out when she said it was a jaw. Ha ha.

Logan said the only reason I wanted to have them over was just so that I could play preschool with Hosanna!

Mom has the Lang girls' pictures posted by the phone.
Hosanna is looking at her sister's pictures practicing their names.

We had such fun I invited them over again this week!

2 comments:

  1. Love the shot of Hosanna's grin. Glad you were able to have fun and help out at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to say the same thing about Hosanna's picture. Thanks again for your help.

    ReplyDelete