Monday, August 12, 2013

BoBie

Sunday night was our annual outdoor hymn sing. We all gathered on the lawn behind the church building and sang and played instruments. Hosanna loved the non-convential arrangement and took full advantage of it by hopping up and down from different people's laps.

At the end of the service we stood around and talked. I was busy talking with a friend and Hosanna wanted me to play with her but couldn't get my attention. Libby told her that she had to call me. "Say Betsy." Libby instructed. Hosanna is not much for talking. She expresses herself with happy and sad sounds, but hasn't mastered the English language yet. Libby kept prompting her while I kept talking with my friends. Finally Hosanna tried it, "BoBie." She yelled at me. It was so cute I immediately answered.

For the rest of the evening I chased her and played with her. Every time I would slip back into visiting  she would cup her hands to her face and yell, "Bobie." It worked. I had to go back and play with her.
isn't she adorable?

3 comments:

  1. Yes, and when I walked in to church yesterday, she said, "That's Amy!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my! she's growing up so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute....she obviously knows who is good at playing with little girls :)

    ReplyDelete