Monday, August 19, 2013

Unicycle

  Another thing I can check off my list for 2013 goals. I attended the unicycle club that meets at the tridge.


That is Darren behind me on the Rail Trail.
Randy and Lauren are back there too.

That is Dave up in front of me.
  This was the longest I've ever ridden. We started at the tridge, rode to the other side of Emerson park, and then went down by the river and up the long way. I only lost my balance a few times, but there was usually a tree or something I could use to remount.

  Randy, the unicycle man, has come to our blueberry farm for years. This year I finally met Randy and he invited me to join him and his daughter at the tridge. It was great. Two other guys were there and we all enjoyed the ride. After we got back Randy pulled out a tiny unicycle and had us all try it. The wheel was only about 10" in diameter. Even the big tall guy tried it. That was a funny sight!

p.s. I found out that it is hard to take a picture over my shoulder while I ride the unicycle.

1 comment:

  1. I was going to be impressed that you were on the unicycle but on the unicycle and taking photographs...wow...you are multi-talented! Glad you got to meet some other uni-lovers.

    ReplyDelete