Monday, December 31, 2012

2013 Goals


snapshot of my desktop
Instead of new years resolutions, I make new years goals. That way if I don't meet them, I can just bump them up for next year. I met some of 2012's, and some of them are still on this years list. Oh well, it's like my to-do list, if something stays on too long, I just throw away the list. I'll let you see this years so you'll know what to expect on my blog.

  • Pray for at least 5 minutes in a row everyday
  • Evangelize regularly
  • Exercise my torso and shoulder
  • Go to Africa
  • Be an exemplary employee
  • Help out at least once a month at the Mennonite Sewing Circle
  • Successfully complete the Perspectives course
  • Pray at the abortion clinic at least once a month
  • Spend time with my family
  • Read through the Bible
  • Sew up flannel from Grandma Cook's 
  • Improve my unicycle skills and attend at least one tridge meeting during the year
  • Get married
  • Help out around the farm
  • Learn more Spanish
  • Be a part of church activities
  • Save money to buy a field
  • Have fun!
I'm plenty glad to have God know what's in store for the year, and me to be surprised. Check back later and I'll let you know how it's going. 

5 comments:

  1. wow...that is quite a list. I didn't realize you were taking the Perspectives course. Did the unicycle and tridge goals share a bullet because they share a common factor? Is there a unicycle club that meets at the tridge? If so how cool is that...mulit-unicycles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah there is a tridge unicycle club. the guy who leads it is one of our blueberry customers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! That's what happens to my aging to-do lists too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. number four! number four! number four!

    ReplyDelete