Monday, December 10, 2012

Preschooler

I've just been realizing that I love preschool activities. I guess that is probably why I get on so well working with my dementia residents.

Today I tried making chocolate pretzels. Very easy, and I wished I would have had some little hands to help me. Since I didn't well, the pretzels are all in nice lines, and only a few of the ingredients went missing during action.
arrange unwrapped chocolate kisses a top pretzels

pop them in the pre-heated oven

easy directions so far

press M&Ms into the chocolate

cool, package and put in Christmas baskets
Of course, I'm sure they won't all make it to the Christmas baskets.

Now I think I'll go make some playdough.



1 comment:

  1. I love how your directions are illustrated. It does look like a fun project....maybe I'll try it out with a kindergartner.

    ReplyDelete