Monday, March 11, 2013

BINGO

Years ago Mom started teaching us Spanish. This was one of my sheets that I used to learn Spanish foods. This year I jumped back into Spanish class after a 5 year break. You might notice that it is hard to tell what is the Spanish spelling and what I thought was the English spelling. I really wasn't allowed to write the English word, so I couldn't ask Mom how to spell it, thus my original spelling. Ben Franklin and I would have gotten along really well. Too bad Mr. Webster won and we have to spell our words according to rules. I think Mr. Franklin and I had something going. Wouldn't you like to eat "surp" on top of your pancakes? Or how about going out for a "stak."



3 comments:

  1. My studends wood hardily ugre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup....interesting how detailed your popcorn pic is...you must have spent a lot of time looking at popcorn :) How are you doing your Spanish study now?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still do BINGO once a week! Plus I'm memorizing Proverbios 31:10-31. There are a LOT of words in there. This is the first year since 2007 that I'm attempting to recite my 15 or so Spanish Bible passages. This week I'm working on Salmo 8.

    ReplyDelete