Monday, March 25, 2013

What did you do today?



I used my cellphone to take pictures. I'm not sure how it decides where to focus? But it did a good job.

I finished this elephant pack
Our shopping trip was turned into a butterfly visit. I think we saved a lot of money.
;)

I tried to complain about the threat bill I received.
Too bad they didn't answer the phone. But I have my ideas ready.
I ate almost an entire package of these today!

I finished tying off a quilt made from Grandma's flannel.


I finished watching Season 1 of "Lucy."

I sewed some pockets together to make a bike pouch.
Plus 
Quoted Salmo 8 from memory, 
Listened to part of George Mueller's "Answer to Prayers."
Attended Spanish class
And maybe a few other things.
I like days off.
I like my life.

2 comments:

  1. You were a busy girl. Where/with whom are your Spanish classes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I joined back in with homeschool Spanish. Naomi, Logan, Mom and I do an hour of it every Monday.

    ReplyDelete